Versatile Blogger Award!
Yipee! I got nominated by Brigitte`s Banter: Brigitte’s Banter for a Versatile Blogger Award. Many thanks to Brigitte for her nomination. Her blog instils a literary freshness and you undoubtedly feel ‘uplifted’ every time you read her posts. I am honoured and touched by this nomination. I highly recommend her blog and let me know whether you feel the same way too!
It`s great to feel that there are people out there who like my blog and follow me. This blog started a bit like an experiment and I wasn`t sure whether it would last a week, a month or 6 months and err..it has actually lasted 6 months and I will promise that I will try my best to keep my posts interesting! What gives me great joy in blogging is that I sense that there are plenty of people out there who like to write and are genuine good people who are sharing their talents with others out there. If you blog, it doesn`t matter whether you`re male or female, black, white, gay, bisexual, heterosexual, sick or healthy, young or old etc- it`s your writing and the content of your blog which matters and you are judged solely on that!! Maybe politicians should use some of our `bloggin’ power’ to help reduce some of the misery which could easily be prevented in this world!
This award comes with a set of rules, so here they are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (see above)
- Share 7 random things about yourself. (see below)
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers. (list provided below)
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination (done)
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post (done)
Share 7 random things about yourself:
- I have recently discovered Cranberry cheese- I adore it, especially with oatcakes!
- I wear Size 7 (EU Size 40) shoes and it`s normally a pain to find shoes in my size (here I appeal to shoe companies around the world to bear this in mind please!).
- Last year I went on a jewellery course and I really enjoyed it. I did make several pieces of jewellery too but now I`ve discovered blogging and I`m hooked!
- When I am next to the sea I feel happy. (I think in another life I must have been a mermaid!)
- I have just come back from a full body massage! (just felt like a bit of pampering really!)
- I enjoy giving and receiving surprises (gentle hint: to hubby, my family and friends!)
- I have a PhD in clinical microbiology.
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
These blogs have different topics- from beauty and fashion, to overcoming life`s challenges, great recipes, humour, photography, DIY, English literature and poetry too!
Pass on the award everyone, keep it going and well done! 🙂